CM launches portal for admission in 117 schools of eminence across the state
Chandigarh, (Gurpreet) Reiterating firm commitment of state government to make Punjab a frontrunner state in field of education, the Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Tuesday launched portal for admission in 117 schools of eminence.
Launching the portal www.ePunjabschools.gov.in/school-eminence/ , the Chief Minister envisioned that these schools will enable the students of the state to excel in field of academics. He said that these schools will act as catalyst to transform the lives of students by giving a new direction to their lives. Bhagwant Mann said that the schools of eminence are equipped with the best class facilities and state of the art infrastructure to enable the students to compete across the globe.
The Chief Minister said that exactly a month ago the schools of eminence were dedicated to the people of the state. He said that these schools will impart quality education to the students in field of medical (MBBS), IIT, MBA and Law to ensure that they become active partners of 21st century. Bhagwant Mann said that these schools will play a major role in imparting quality education to the students thereby excelling in their lives.
The Chief Minister said that 75% seats in these schools will be reserved for the students of the government schools whereas the remaining 25% seats will be reserved for the private schools. He said that the parents can apply on this portal by March 10 and ensure that their children excel in field of education. Bhagwant Mann said that the state government is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that quality education is imparted to the students of the state for restoring the pristine glory of the state.